Tuesday 20 December 2011

Today

So today has been an awesome day.

I went to work, Got everything I needed to get done there finished, Went grocery shopping and bought a whole bunch of groceries for little money ( Which is always a great feeling!) I must have managed to grab all the food that was on sale? I don't know but it made me happy. Then I came home got laundry folded, dishwasher emptied and clothes put away.

On Thursday I have a final exam that I am going to write... I am so NERVOUS! I flunked my mid term and am hoping that this time around i'll do good. So for the rest of today I am going to be studying like a mad woman, trying to get ready for this exam. This is my last exam forever (Hopefully) so if i'm hoping i will pass!

Anyways enough talk about exams.. It's time to stop talking about it and start doing it! I will post on Thursday to let you know what happens next!

No comments:

Post a Comment