Wednesday 21 December 2011

Exam Results!

Alright so I decided to do my exam a day early and.... I passed! I got a B which makes me feel so happy! The only thing is that because I failed my Mid-Term I am hoping that B will take me to the end of this course. I have been trying to get a hold of my instructor to see when I will know if I passed my course or not and nothing.... So I am hoping they will let me know soon. But for now I am going to enjoy the rest of this holiday season Exam free! Woo Whoo! I am so happy about that.

Now I can just relax. Our tree is up, the house is clean, my baking is done,  the presents are wrapped and the christmas parties have been gone to. The last christmas party is tonight for our bowling league so it should be great! Only three more sleeps until christmas is here!  I am so excited :)

Merry Christmas Everyone and God Bless you this season and in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment