Thursday 29 December 2011

Just Stuff.

Well... Christmas has come and gone and now we are ringing in the new year! How fast does time fly? Too fast sometimes...

Our Christmas was amazing! I had such an awesome time with my family and my husbands family. I have been so blessed to have in-laws that I  get along with so well. I have heard horror stories from some people of their in-laws hating them and trying to divorce them! But I am just like family because they treat me as if I were one of their sisters or daughter. It means so much to me because being a ways from my family and not being able to see them on a regular basis like I used to has been hard but my in-laws help me so much and they have taught me so much. I love them. So that's just one of the many blessings I have stumbled upon this christmas.

I don't know how everyone did it but I was blessed to get every single thing I wanted for christmas. Even things I wanted that I only THOUGHT of but never told to anyone. So I was pretty happy about that. Oh yes and all the food... DELICIOUS!


So today now that all the christmas festivities are over I have been really feeling tired.... I think it's all the late night gift openings that made me so tired and its just catching up to me now... I feel so unmotivated.. Like a truck with a flat tire... Knowing it has to go somewhere but is having to either pull over and change that flat tire... Or keep lagging on until finally reaching its destination... yep I must be tired if I am comparing how I feel to a vehicle! Anyways I am just going to down another double double and hope this caffein kicks in soon so I can get some stuff done before hubby gets home...

Happy New Year All!

No comments:

Post a Comment