Monday 19 December 2011

Scrap Booking

So after a year and a half of marriage I have finally found some time to make our Wedding Scrapbook.
So far so good!

I have this passion for making things... Weather it be scrapbooks, Cards or other little crafts I love it! I especially love making scrap books because it's a time where I can go through pictures of the past and revisit some wonderful memories. It's "me" time.

This wedding scrap book especially brings back some beautiful memories. From the time Andrew proposed to the time we went to Jasper for our honeymoon I have all these special moments to go through. It's a look back on the most special day of our lives. And then it brings me to today and I keep thinking.... A year and a half ago I gave my life to my husband and today I am just as much in love with this man as the first time I laid eyes on him.  I am the happiest I have ever been and right here.. right now... I am so thankful and so blessed to be where I am now.

You see what a scrapbook can do? You go from just another day to having so many flash backs come back to you while you are going through these pictures that you can't help but feel blessed to be where you are now and the journey you took to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment